The Cherry Tree - Essex Pub & Restaurant in Tendring
If you’d like to visit a country pub in Essex that not only gives you a warm welcome, but offers the very best local produce on its restaurant menu, then come and see us at The Cherry Tree Inn in Tendring.
Just a stone’s throw from many popular destinations, including Clacton-on-Sea, Colchester, Harwich, Little Oakley, Frinton-on-Sea, Walton On The Naze, Manningtree and Wivenhoe.
The Cherry Tree stands out because:
- We have a beautiful building, with original oak beams and cosy fires
- We keep our beer well, and offer you regular guest ales – we’re a CAMRA pub
- Our restaurant offers mouthwatering seasonal dishes, made from local ingredients, and we provide bar snacks too
- We have an extensive wine list
- Our big garden is popular with families, especially in the summer
- You can hire our pub, garden or restaurant for events and special occasions
The Cherry Tree is a community pub and restaurant, and we always look forward to meeting new guests.
So, if you’re in the area, drop by for a drink and a meal... we’ve got a good, old-fashioned welcome waiting for you.